Know Me

My photo
Exploring some words from my own space.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A day when SHE born..

A day when she Born..October 15...2003..
An angel born..My daughter.She was so soft like fairy white milky..

An angel born,
like fairy tale,
color she have,
white milky,
And,
fluffy .

That day when she born...feeling can't explain. She was my third child born after 7 years gap of second daughter..That day won't forget.... I was in great pain after delivery. I was lying on bed she was sleeping beside me and hungry .Mom (my Mother) was with me that day But she was so tired ....Because of  my delivery.
I don't want to disturb her she was sleeping in small type sofa feeling uncomfortable taking turn in every minute. So I don't want disturb her. And an angel ..I am trying to feed her but not able to feed...now there is only one choice give baby powder milk ...But how? 
I am in pain ...Don't want to disturb my mom... now what can I do for my angel ....worried and thinking to find some way..and suddenly mom wake up and asked to me ...what happen?
Mom I can't able to feed ..I explain my worry.
want boil water to make milk..I told her....
Mom said..wait I will bring and she walk away in corridor. And I am relaxed Now angel can have her milk.
Next day we are discharged...and I am with my An angel...Cute angel..
She is cute now also but little bit naughty too...


No comments:

Post a Comment