Know Me

My photo
Exploring some words from my own space.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

An Invisible Day..

An Invisible day of mine,
Hidden from me while,
I know it will exit,
Sometime in life.
I smell it presence,
I am Surrounded,
With its fragrance,
I am waiting,
with patience.
for An Invisible day,
Sooner or Later,
It will be MINE...

Sooner or later I will be mine...Waiting for it... feeling it ..A day when I am free from all loads.
A day when I feel free to fly .....
I can't describe my feeling for that INVISIBLE DAY.
It can be like spreading my hands wanna hug that day, or it will be like that standing on the top of mountain wanna a fly, ..I know it can't be like other's day...every night I saw glimpse of that day :) in my dreams.

Glancing that day,
Everyday!!
Walking ahead,
to rise in own way
Everyday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment