Know Me

My photo
Exploring some words from my own space.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Where I Stand..

Where I stand in,
Your world,
What is my dignity?      
what is my choice?
When I ask,
You turned your Face,
When I want to choose,  
You show my place,
When I talk about our life's,
You say "you are worst",
In anger I unleash my emotion,
You don't listen...
walk away without saying word,
Now say..
Where I stand in.
your world?

Where I stand .....In women life everyone asked this question from themselves or someone else..and in return I don't think they get their answer.
Now days I am feeling same ...I don't whom to ask ..I love my family and I know they love me too..
But now I m tired of to understand everyone..listen their talks ,solving their problems.
when it my turn everyone turned their face in grimace. It make feel like that I am foolish person,
with blank face ..see all their movements ...listen how they are fade up from me, Sometime evil side of mine try to show anger.....feeling of  neglected ...wants to end life...But 
There is something stop me..make me strong..
Today I am own of my single pace,
And want to move more ahead with myself!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kavitha, I sense the pain in your words. I'm sure many women around the world are in your similar state. Remember that we women are lot more stronger mentally and emotionally than we realize. Find the strength inside you and start loving yourself. You don't need someone else to tell you that you are a great woman. Take good care of yourself in every way, pamper yourself, do things that bring you joy, find happiness in small things. When you feel really happy inside, you'll attract Happiness. When you love and respect yourself, people will do the same. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiran for your suggestion ....I love myself ..but sometime we want other's to understand us..and I think my pain is my strength...It gives me words to write...Thanks again Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Kavitha! I'm glad you are able to express yourself in the form of blog posts and Poetry. That's a blessing for you! Keep writing beautiful poems :-)

    ReplyDelete